Just a quick post today.
I’m officially inviting other readers, writers, editors, and publishing pros to come and be a guest on my blog! I’m open to topics so feel free to let me know what you’d like to write about. Some ideas, randomly:
- who inspired you to write/edit/whateveryoudoinpublishing
- your favorite authors/characters/worlds and why
- how you launched your most recent book
- how you got into publishing
- what your writing process looks like
- what your favorite genres are to read/write in
- what genres you’re interested in trying out
- how you navigate the social media world and get actual work done
- what conferences/conventions you love to attend and why
- how you got your big break
- how the publishing industry has changed since you started
- what you’re looking for in submissions (for agents/editors)
- what marketing/promo stuff worked for you
That’s just a short list to get your brain going, but as I said, I’m open to discussing what you might want to write.
Interested? Head on over to the Contact Me page and drop me a line! Let me know who you are, what you do, what you’d like to write about, and a give me a link to your online presence.
As a note, I’m looking for people who take writing seriously — published and aspiring authors — not just “pro-bloggers” who are trying to get their link all over the web.
As always, stay awesome!
Struggling with revising your book? Get your free course now!
Subscribe to get my FREE e-mail course, Manuscript Corsetry: Tighten Up That Story, delivered to your inbox!