Have you been working on your book for years but have just not been able to finish it? Do you bounce from project to project, never completing anything? You’re not alone. A lot of writers struggle with productivity and actually completing their novels. I’ve seen this in thousands of writers who want to be published but have trouble with motivation and focus. Does that sound a little like you?
In my editorial practice, I’ve interacted with hundreds of authors, both published and unpublished. I’ve taught at writers’ conferences and groups. (You can even find my name in the Acknowledgements of more than a couple books out there!) Helping writers has been my passion for years. Let me help you!
Your Writing Coach
Who I work With: Writers who are ready to finish that novel or publish that book, but haven’t been able to “find the time” or “be motivated” enough to do it. Writers who are unsure of the process beyond the first draft but who are dedicated to completing their projects.
I only accept a maximum of two coaching clients at a time. I’ve discovered this is my sweet spot for coaching. I dedicate a lot of energy to my authors; I found that if I coach more than two, I’m not as effective as I could be. And I want to be an effective writing coach for you.
Interested in working with me? Here’s what you’ll get:
- Initial one hour phone/Skype consult – we’ll discuss your book, your writing strategies, your goals, and how to achieve them. We’ll set up a writing schedule (however that looks for your life) and short term, manageable goals.
- Weekly meetings, as needed, to keep things on track and to work around barriers, blocks, and resistance
- Access to me via email or text anytime for quick questions, suggestions, cheerleading 🙂
- An organized, central location for all coaching materials and communication, where you can review past accomplishments and conversations
- Publishing resources and guidance
- Editorial guidance – submit up to 5 pages per month; I give a full edit of the submission and instruction for the overall work based on those pages
- Discounts on full editorial services (does not include New Author Consult)
Cost: $299 billed monthly, with a 3 month minimum commitment
How much is your writing career worth to you? Are you ready to finish that book?
If you are, I’m ready to help! Questions about how this all works? That’s welcome too! I’m always happy to talk about what coaching is and how I do things.
Pop on over to the Contact Me page and drop me a line!
Struggling with revising your book? Get your free course now!
Subscribe to get my FREE e-mail course, Manuscript Corsetry: Tighten Up That Story, delivered to your inbox!